CatholicCare’s Speech Pathology service offers screening, standardised assessments, reviews, consultations, individual therapy and group therapy. The service also offers access to professional education sessions.
The service provides flexible, high quality, evidence based and person centred support to individuals of all ages in the following areas:
- Speech sounds
- Language (expressing self and understanding others)
- Literacy (reading and spelling)
- Pragmatics and social skills
- Using alternative and augmentative communication systems
- Eating, drinking and swallowing
CatholicCare’s Speech Pathology service is NDIS registered. The service can also be accessed through a GP Medicare referral and private fee.
Please contact us on 6162 6100 for more information and enquiries.